Business Development Manager, EMEA North
The Business Development Manager for EMEA North, part of the WW Partners & Alliances sales unit, is responsible for establishing and developing the business relationships between Star Storage and international partners (Distributors, Systems Integrators, Value Added Resellers, Cloud Service Providers, etc.) in the assigned geography. Location: Sweden or Denmark
He / She represents the entire range of the company’s own software products (SEAL, StarCapture, StarCapture Anywhere, STATUS, Connectors for HCP) and associated services (content migration services, professional services) to assigned partners.
- To establish, develop and maintain business relationships with suitable international reputable clients and partners (resellers, system integrators, cloud service providers etc.) for the company. The Business Development Consultant endeavours with all adequate means to develop the business of the company in the Territory (meaning to increase the turnover for the software portfolio of Star Storage in the Territory). The Business Development Consultant will perform a prior analysis of the potential client/partner’s solvability, reputability, business capacity and prior engagements in the industry and shall provide such analysis to the company when proposing a business relationship between Star Storage and the respective client/partner;
- To promote the software products and services of Star Storage in the Territory, through customer communications, meetings and presentations, sales campaigns and other sales means, in accordance with the policies of the company, to participate and support the product launch events, PR activities and marketing events organized by the company in the Territory or outside the Territory and to propose to the company new sales and marketing approaches meant to tailor the go to market plan of Star Storage to the market specifics in the Territory;
- To provide market information for the Territory and monthly activity and sales reports and any other reports requested by his/her superior;
- To implement Star Storage’s strategy for international Business Development with the purpose of enhancing the company’s position on the Territory, and use its best efforts and knowledge for this purpose;
- To identify new sales and service opportunities in order to increase the sales volume of Star Storage;
- To present to the potential clients and partners the sales terms and conditions of Star Storage and to negotiate the contractual terms and conditions for any business relationship in accordance with the policies of Star Storage and any mandate specifically granted for such purpose;
- To assist Star Storage in establishing or amending its business development strategies for the Territory, to draft forecasts for the activity of Star Storage in the Territory, to draw up go to market and sales policies and to establish the needs of the market for the existing products and services of Star Storage or for new products or services;
- To provide assistance and consultancy to Star Storage upon Star Storage request in relation to any other matter related to the sales of the software products and services of Star Storage in the Territory that are in the competence of the Business Development Consultant.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technology-based products and services;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Channel / Business Partner management with an excellent network of strategic contacts within the industry;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- High level of energy and enthusiasm, as well as the ability to transform passion for success into results, are a must.
- Strong and professional communication, presentation and relationship building skills;
- Excellent time management capabilities;
- Problem-solving orientation.
Star Storage is the right place for you! Discover why!
- Work with cutting edge technology!
We know how important it is to have access to modern technologies that allow you to put into practice the most innovative ideas and to facilitate the best conditions for your productivity.
- You are part of a global success!
Our software products are appreciated worldwide being used by top clients on four continents (US, Europe, Asia and Africa), and you have the opportunity to contribute to this success.
- You acquire experience in exceptional projects for top clients!
Clients from various industries recommend us, both in Romania and worldwide. You have the opportunity to overcome multiple challenges and obtain real competences to develop yourself involving in the implementation of outstanding projects.
- You develop professionally using our experience gained in 17 years!
Benefit from our knowledge and experience of the last 17 years and have the opportunity to develop your skills, access to a knowledge base and top professional courses for certifications.
- You put your personal mark on results and your value is recognized!
In Star Storage we support ideas and personal initiative and cherish results. You have the opportunity to see how your skills turn into value.