PreSales Consultant, DACH
The PreSales Consultant for DACH is responsible for ensuring the necessary support (technical consulting, architecture, demos) for the sales team in promoting the Star Storage solutions to international partners (Distributors, Systems Integrators, Value Added Resellers, Cloud Service Providers, etc.) and to end-customers in the assigned geography. Location: Germany
Technical sales engineers (presales consultants) in our business solutions unit are mainly supporting Star sales teams and our partners to sell Star software products and services. Additionally, their responsibilities include:
- Collaboration with Star sales teams and our partners to identify and technically qualify sales opportunities;
- Support the sales cycle by doing qualifying & clarification sessions, demos, proofs of concept, technical presentations, and building technical offers;
- Consulting potential customers interested in Star solutions;
- Exceeding yearly financial targets;
- Building requirements forms to better understand customer environment and needs;
- Preparing presentations and demos in collaboration with the delivery consultants and product development teams;
- Preparing technical offers for potential customers, including responses to RFPs;
- Act as a liaison between sales, delivery and product teams to build reasonable effort estimations and establish the best licensing schemes for the benefit of the customer;
- Build internal financial estimations and give sales teams all the support needed to build their financial offers.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Good presentation skills, and ability to present to technical and business audiences;
- Passion for cutting edge technology;
- Experience with content management, document management solutions;
- Advanced English skills are a must, regardless of the covered region;
- Proactive, energetic personality;
- Innovation, orientation for results and finding solutions;
- Accountable and willing to make decisions;
- Experience in building offerings for IT solutions;
- Computer science graduate;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT;
- References from former employers or customers are appreciated.
Star Storage is the right place for you! Discover why!
- Work with cutting edge technology!
We know how important it is to have access to modern technologies that allow you to put into practice the most innovative ideas and to facilitate the best conditions for your productivity.
- You are part of a global success!
Our software products are appreciated worldwide being used by top clients on four continents (US, Europe, Asia and Africa), and you have the opportunity to contribute to this success.
- You acquire experience in exceptional projects for top clients!
Clients from various industries recommend us, both in Romania and worldwide. You have the opportunity to overcome multiple challenges and obtain real competences to develop yourself involving in the implementation of outstanding projects.
- You develop professionally using our experience gained in 17 years!
Benefit from our knowledge and experience of the last 17 years and have the opportunity to develop your skills, access to a knowledge base and top professional courses for certifications.
- You put your personal mark on results and your value is recognized!
In Star Storage we support ideas and personal initiative and cherish results. You have the opportunity to see how your skills turn into value.