Senior Full Stack Java Developer
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer, with a strong work ethic and passion for software development. We seek this role for the product team developing an enterprise information management system, next-generation software solution for AI and metadata-driven content efficiency and compliance.
- Design and develop new features or new components of the software product;
- Satisfy NFR-s, with special emphasis on security, scalability, and performance;
- Involvement in all phases of software development and ensuring their execution in accordance with technical and business requirements;
- Work using Scrum methodology;
- Write technical documentation for software components (e.g.: APIs technical docs);
- Offer “Level 3” support in product implementation projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent;
- Experience in working on projects that involve all phases of the SDLC – from inception to completion, including experience working in an Agile / Scrum framework;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns;
- At least 5 years development experience using Java / J2EE technology;
- MS SQL Server or Oracle knowledge and experience with JPA / Hibernate technologies;
- Experience in designing and developing various APIs (RESTful / SOAP / Java);
- Microservices development experience is nice to have;
- Time and tasks management skills, ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
The right place for you!
Work with the best – people and technologies!
We know how important it is to have access to the latest technologies and work with some of the best people the tech industry put into practice the most innovative ideas and to facilitate the best conditions for your productivity.
Be part of a global success!
We innovate, we push boundaries, we create. As a result, our amazing solutions and services are used and appreciated by major customers in top industries across the globe.
Put your personal mark on results!
We support bold ideas and personal initiatives and we cherish results. You can do what has not been done and have the opportunity to see how your skills turn into value.