Software Development / QA Automation
Start your journey with us to innovate with technology and create AI (Artificial Intelligence) driven, low-code digital content and process automation solutions for top organizations around the world. We are always looking for exceptional talents and our internship program gives you the opportunity to gain real-world experience working alongside with some of the best people the tech industry has to offer.
We are looking to discover new engineers to be part of our Product Management and Engineering team, located in Bucharest and Craiova.
For the summer of 2021 (July - October), we have several open internship positions: Java Developers, .Net Developers and QA Automation Engineers.
As a Star Storage intern, you will be assigned to a manager and a mentor, which will guide you through the internship process. Your mission will be to learn and familiarize yourself with the working environment and the development processes.
You will start with a pre-qualification process (1 month), during which you’ll receive small evaluation assignments, then you’ll have a learning curriculum and more complex assignment, allowing you to deliver a full software project in the end.
The second part of the internship (3 months) is paid and upon completion you can also receive a permanent job offer (part-time or full-time). It's all up to you now!
Registration deadline: 2nd of July 2021.
- Learn how to use a specific programming technology (Java or .Net) or QA automation software in a project;
- Learn how to work in a team and use Agile development;
- Learn how to use different tools (Git, Jira, Eclipse, Visual Studio, SOAP UI, JMeter).
Skills and other requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields at time of application (minimum 3rd year of study);
- Basic experience with programming, knowledge of data structures and algorithms, understanding of OOP concepts;
- Basic debugging and troubleshooting skills;
- Basic understanding of QA methodologies and test case development (for QA automation positions);
- General knowledge of networking protocols, operating system internals and concepts;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Fast learner and analytical skills.
Star Storage is the right place for you! Discover why!
- Work with cutting edge technology!
We know how important it is to have access to modern technologies that allow you to put into practice the most innovative ideas and to facilitate the best conditions for your productivity.
- You are part of a global success!
Our software products are appreciated worldwide being used by top clients on four continents (US, Europe, Asia and Africa), and you have the opportunity to contribute to this success.
- You acquire experience in exceptional projects for top clients!
Clients from various industries recommend us, both in Romania and worldwide. You have the opportunity to overcome multiple challenges and obtain real competences to develop yourself involving in the implementation of outstanding projects.
- You develop professionally using our experience gained in 20 years!
Benefit from our knowledge and experience of the last 20 years and have the opportunity to develop your skills, access to a knowledge base and top professional courses for certifications.
- You put your personal mark on results and your value is recognized!
In Star Storage we support ideas and personal initiative and cherish results. You have the opportunity to see how your skills turn into value.