Support for more than one billion devices
Provide secure access to any desktop or application over any device from any location.
- New Citrix Receiver clients support over one billion devices including iOS, Android, WebOS, Chrome OS, Mac OS, Linux and Windows;
- New Receiver clients deliver over three times faster Windows performance;
- New Receiver client for Linux powers a new generation of low-cost thin clients.
Scalable, high-performance multimedia
Optimize your users’ experience by delivering high-quality voice, video and multimedia while reducing bandwidth and server-side rendering to drive down the cost of deployment.
- Real-time audio stream reduces the impact of network latency for voice traffic;
- Webcam compression enables enterprise-scale video conferencing;
- Graphics command redirection decreases bandwidth an additional 33 percent while delivering a “local” experience;
- Intelligent local rendering takes the load off the server, increasing density by 10 times.
Breakthrough WAN performance for remote, branch and cloud deployments
Expand virtual desktop deployments across the enterprise from remote branches to mobile users with high quality of service to meet the most demanding service level agreements.
- New multi-stream ICA splits virtual desktop traffic into five separate streams, permitting granular Quality of Service controls;
- HDX WAN optimization powered by Branch Repeater 6.0 doubles the number of users that can be supported on a given network.
HDX WAN optimization improves performance for both mobile users and branch employees.