Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
StarVault VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) is a workstation virtualization service (desktops / laptops) by migrating operating system images, applications and data to a centralized, cloud-based platform.
The service is an alternative to local operating system workstations that improves data security and operating costs through standardization, data isolation and centralization of resources.
A service especially created for your business!
- Your desktop data is protected by being stored centrally;
- Desktops management is streamlined by standardization and automation;
- Resources are dedicated to a completely redundant platform and a availability of (99.9%);
- From the administration console, you can create / modify users, add resources, and monitor load parameters;
- Virtualization licenses are included in the service.