StarVault Exchange Server
StarVault Exchange Server is a Microsoft e-mail platform, offered as a service base on a monthly subscription. This solution includes a scalable virtualized infrastructure based on the number of users, software licenses, management and migration services. Same benefits without any deployment effort to install, configure or manage it!
For those customers that already use this email platform and for those that wish to migrate to cloud, StarVault Exchange Server service include all the necessary resources:
- Dedicated resources on a scalable and redundant infrastructure (availability 99.9%);
- Licenses for the last version of Microsoft Exchange Server;
- Data communication services;
- Solution security;
- Migration and management services.
StarVault Exchange Server uses Microsoft Exchange Server technology, installed on a dedicated platform, protected against physical failures (harwdare redundancy). This service includes the needed resources, being scalable and adaptable to the request of each project.
Exchange Server dedicated infrastructure is delivered as private cloud, installed on a virtual server, isolated by other application and dimensioned to adapt to the project performance and security requests.
Resources are allocated according to the number of users. Storage capacity is configured based on the customer needs and requirements. Data communication service is designed to support an estimated data traffic (number of users and amount of data stored).
Exchange Server is monitored by Star storage specialists in order to function as it should be, service availability being of 99.9%.
- Mail, calendars, contacts, tasks - all in one place;
- Same interface and features for desktop, mobile and web;
- User accounts management;
- Monitoring services;
- Data migration services;
- Dedicated hardware resources;
- Data protected through backup;
- Data communication services.