Advanced Records Management and Information Governance for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (powered by SEAL)
Build your Unified Information Governance - Capture, transform, index and securely manage your entire paper and electronic archive, leveraging a centralized records management repository that will put you light-years away in front of your industry.
SPECIFIC CUSTOMER PAINS AND NEEDS
- Information overload – Today, only in one year the size of the new information created exceed the volume of information created in the entire history
- Unstructured Information - >80 % of these information are unstructured (paper documents, electronic documents, e-mails, xmls)
- Different formats and systems – useful information is stored in different systems (ERPs, CRMs, Document management, line of business applications, etc.) and different formats.
- Different locations – Useful information spread in different locations
- An Enterprise Records Management System (retention management, file plan, controlled disposal and updates, advanced audit)
- An Enterprise Unified Archive (storing with security, classification, navigation, searching and retrieving, viewing, sharing)
- An end-to-end system for Hybrid Records Management – unified management for paper and electronic archive
- Designed to work on top of Hitachi Content Platform in order to provide business processes and the best user experience for line of business users
At a fraction of a cost usually paid for classical ECM system, SEAL is an enterprise information archiving and records management system that enables you to capture, transform, and index and securely manage your entire electronic archive, while still maintaining the necessary compliance and governance tool sets.
Compliant Records Management and Information Governance
- Advanced Records Management – define file plan and retention periods for your corporate records, manage the records for the entire lifecycle from creation to controlled digital shredding;
- Hybrid Records Management – unified management for paper and electronic records.
Dynamic adaptive data model (user self-service)
- User-defined metadata schemas – dynamic adaptive data model for “IT independent” information governance.
Document Collections - secured content sharing
- Ability to define specific set of information based on specific needs (document collections) with advanced sharing capabilities (inside and outside the organization) while keeping information governance & control (the content doesn’t leave the repository). In terms of security SEAL provides more than just control lists (time-boxed security, dynamic security).
An innovative multi-channel solution (in branch, mobile, from home) that reduces the costs and time for customers and employees interactions through the use of form recognition, document composition and digital and biometric signatures.
- ID Scan, Form recognition, OCR, Fill Forms
- Document Generation, Biometric and Digital Signature
- Real-Time Signature Verification
- Mobile Banking Business Processes
- Archive anything, anytime without losing governance control over the content;
- Build an electronic archive in a flash ingesting everything from electronic generated content from CRM/ERP to Outlook emails;
- Dismiss paper documents and reduce physical archiving costs;
- Become more efficient just by reusing existing documents;
- Eliminate the risk of losing documents;
- Free up valuable IT resources - store and view documents without the need for specialized IT personnel;
- Get rid of old DMS/ECM and legacy applications costs;
- Greatly increase productivity using personalized content views from a unified records repository across the entire organization;
- Powerful and flexible security rules to help you give access to as many employees as needed;
- Increase collaboration efficiency with third parties due to time-boxed security while keeping information control;
- Reduce company exposure and mitigate risks with a legal, regulatory and industry compliance electronic archive;
- Real-time discovery process in litigation or other investigative proceedings;
- Increased productivity no need to leave the SEAL interface when viewing archived content with the embedded viewer (PDF and PDF-A files, scanned images, Microsoft Word etc.).