What is Azure SAP Archiving?
Like never before, you can reduce your SAP footprint, cut costs, gain smarter utilization of IT resources and ensure leaner systems, while boosting SAP archive usage from a powerful yet simple interface that your line of business users will simply enjoy from day one. It’s time to cut the cost of primary storage and the complexity of your SAP data archiving by moving it to an enterprise grade Information Governance, Archiving and Records Management solution leveraging the highly flexible and compliant archive storage environment of Microsoft Azure.
- High costs in relation with the large storage footprint due to duplicated content
- High consumption of IT budget Impact on company profitability
- Impact on company profitability
- Failure to deal with compliance issues
- £££ fines / Reputational risks
- Lack of tools to automate compliance / Extra £££ / work to do it manually
- Business productivity - Low business insight due to poor access to information
- Non-SAP information workers not being able to access SAP content
- No unified view across information spread over multiple silos
- Poor user experience due to complex SAP interface
- Low user productivity
Reduce SAP footprint and unleash the full power of your mission critical SAP based business processes by archiving SAP content on a scalable, compliant and enterprise-proven information governance solution running on Azure. It’s easier than ever to expand you reach over vast quantities of data at a global level for the next level of customer engagement, employee productivity and business operations while archiving data and the corresponding SAP systems in an a audit-proof, always-on environment and achieve up to 75% cost savings.
Unleash the full power of your SAP engine and global coverage of Microsoft Azure deployments with a solution that empowers you to:
- Archive SAP data files (ADK files) from any SAP business suite application - in order to reduce SAP database footprint, improve the overall performance and free up additional disk space on the SAP system;
- Unstructured Content Offloading / Archive SAP business documents and associated metadata (business objects attributes for each archived/linked document);
- Archive SAP Print Lists to reduce SAP footprint while cutting cost;
- Enable SAP users to easily access and display from SAP user interface documents that are now stored in SEAL repository extending and boosting the value of standard SAP data archiving;
- Enable non-SAP users to access, view and share documents directly from SEAL user interface for improved user experience.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Secure and scalable Universal Content Repository on top of Azure with powerful but simple user interface for non-IT / business users;
- Archive SAP content without losing governance control over the data;
- Affordable licenses, fast implementation and lower maintenance costs;
- Run a all-in-one archiving and information governance solution in an elastic, scalable and redundant hosted environment with Microsoft Azure;
- Powerful integration leveraging SEAL Content Library Services for SAP – our proprietary connector built using SAP standard technologies (HTTP Content Server & SAP JCO);
- Flexible browsing perspectives to reach the archived SAP content just the way users think about it (no more fixed files and folders hierarchies);
- Advanced and simple document search and retrieval features;
- Increase collaboration efficiency with third parties due to time-boxed security while keeping information control;
- Individual or bulk content download/export (based on security permissions);
- Metadata-driven search templates and subscriptions;
- Get instant access to archived information within your SAP business context;
- Store, share, synchronize, protect, preserve, analyze and retrieve file data in a single system;
- Become more efficient just by reusing existing documents;
- Free up valuable IT resources-store and view documents without the need for specialized IT personnel;
- Greatly increase productivity using personalized content views from a unified records repository across the entire organization;
- Powerful and flexible security rules to help you give access to as many employees as needed.
- Free up SAP storage space, improve response time, increase system availability and solve performance issues;
- Stay in control of SAP data growth while reducing the TCO of your SAP system;
- Gain smarter utilization of IT resources and leaner systems;
- Reduce the pressure on IT personnel with faster backup and recovery windows and smoother SAP upgrade deployments;
- Reduce company exposure and mitigate risks with a legal, regulatory and industry compliance electronic archive;
- Reduce your SAP footprint; focus on business, not technology with zero capital expenditure (capex), pay-per-use operations that are headache free;
- Real-time discovery process in litigation or other investigative proceedings;
- Increased productivity - no need to leave the SEAL interface when viewing archived SAP content with the embedded viewer
- Enable long-term SAP data archiving processes. SEAL on top of HCP storage platform empowers automation and more complete and secure data archiving and storage processes;
- Significantly improve user experience. Enable line of business users, without the help of specialized IT personnel, to easily apply retention policies, to control disposal, maintaining document life-cycle governance.