ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS AND ADVANCED HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT FOR HCP
STATUS is a solution for electronic medical records management and patient engagement, offering a better way to enable doctors and other medical services provider’s staff to interact with patients in a secure and friendly environment.You no longer need to imagine an ecosystem of connected, engaged and healthier patients that have their entire healthcare information securely available anytime, anywhere, on their desktops, tables or smartphones. Doctors, healthcare providers and insurance companies around the globe are already using STATUS on a daily bases to treat more patients, get reimbursed faster and stay ahead of change.
SPECIFIC CUSTOMER PAINS AND NEEDS
- Digital data flood hitting healthcare sector;
- Legal retention periods are also growing longer;
- Sharing PHI (Personal Health Information) securely is not easy;
- Aging population;
- Chronic disease increase;
- Doctor shortage (lower quality, lower access to services);
- Cost Pressure - as hospitals and medical practices are subject to enormous cost pressure, they have to make the administration and distribution of medical imaging data as efficient and economical as possible;
STATUS Healthcare Hub
STATUS is designed to take the interaction between patient and healthcare industry (doctors, healthcare providers and insurance companies) to the next level:
- Easy, secure and user controlled access to medical records for better patient-medical staff interaction;
- Information organized on patient specifics and medical interests to significantly improve the efficiency of medical care and patient management;
- Consolidating and organizing data from different sources (medical equipment, systems support activity, etc.) to enable easy monitoring and data analysis by healthcare providers or insurance companies.
STATUS is designed to integrate with existing HIS/ CIS or ERP systems, not to replace them.
STATUS Healthcare Archiving
Long Term Clinical Archiving for Compliant Healthcare
- A top vertical solution for healthcare − archive and access to patient file and history;
- Consolidation of data coming from healthcare providers but also from patients and doctors offices;
- Centralized enterprise-wide management of any type of clinical data;
- Store and organize data from different sources (medical equipment, healthcare applications, etc.), with enhanced data mining and statistics capabilities;
- Available anytime, on any device;
- Medical information intelligently presented in the relevant context;
- Significantly improve the efficiency of medical care through permanent and secure access to the Electronic Health Record.
STATUS Virtual Care
With the integration with Microsoft Skype for Business STATUS is designed to take the interaction between patient and healthcare industry (doctors, healthcare providers and insurance companies) to the next level – Zero-Distance Healthcare
- The long sought viability of “telemedicine” is becoming reality;
- Using the latest consumer mobile technologies, it is now possible for medical staff to receive real-time vital medical information from different mobile apps and portable devices;
- Patients no longer need to wait for a routine consultation or for a medical prescription. Through mobile apps, web services and healthcare hubs, a drug prescription can be inputted directly into an existing HIS/CIS software and automatically synchronized with the patient medical file.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Hitachi Content Platform Certified
- Deeply integrated, leveraging HCP key features (eg. data protection, metadata, retention, multi-tenancy and namespaces)
- Simple - Great User Interface for different roles, Ready to Use Out of the Box
- Due to uniquely flexible data management features, it can ingest, archive, and use any document, with any classification, from day 1 after the out-of-the-box installation
- Flexible - Configurable, easy to adjust to any client needs
- Because every healthcare client is unique, STATUS has a modular, flexible design that it allows it easily fit to any client needs with minimum implementation time and without coding;
- Affordable - Competitive Pricing
- Competitive pricing vs. traditional EMR platforms
- Open – Ready to Integrate
- Own Rest API;
- Embrace open standards such as Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) and therefore content managed is accessible in non-proprietary format from any system (existing HIS / CIS / EMR / etc.) or mobile device.
- Designed for the Mobile-First world
- By using open standards such as Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) the content managed is accessible in non-proprietary format from any mobile device.
- Based on own mobile application for iOS and Android the users have the ability to easily view content using a variety of devices such as laptops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Designed for Cloud and SaaS providers with multi-tenancy capabilities;
For Healthcare & Insurance Providers
Information Governance and Long-term Preservation
- Complete patient history and medical profile.
- Storing and organizing data from different sources (medical equipment, healthcare applications, etc.), with enhanced capabilities of data mining and statistics achievement.
- Centralized enterprise-wide management of any type of clinical data
- Long-term preservation, automation of retention and compliance policies ensuring legal, regulatory and industry compliance; enforce retention rules based on a records retention schedule, record-holds and enforced disposition if needed;
Medical Information Security
- Safe and secure location for storing medical data – WORM storage, encryption
- Secure access to the patient’s medical information and the possibility to set access permissions for physicians, family members, specialized healthcare providers for second opinion
- Advanced but secured sharing capabilities outside the company walls while still keeping control on data – the data is not moved from the original location
- Open standards that enhance the inter-operability of various departments and institutions
For Doctors and Patients
Connected & Enhanced Healthcare
- Secured but easy to use environment for patient – doctor collaboration and share of medical information;
- Quality insights on medical data to support decision process based on consistent information;
- Recording medication and control of its administration by alerts and notifications (smartphone app, e-mail etc.);
- Monitoring the level of patient’s medical parameters and graphical display of the values evolution over time.
- Quick and user friendly access to patients files and history, including family history components, both for patients and doctors;
- Selection of appropriate physicians for a first or second opinion at the patient’s request, who can also see their profile and rating;
- Patient feedback for medical services;
- Web App and Mobile clients for iOS and Android.