Archiving of patients’ medical documents
The medical system is faced with the outstanding task of managing the surging volume and increased dispersion of administrative data while also providing fast and effective medical services. With the help of our robust solution for accessing, organizing, storing and protecting administrative and healthcare documents, you can now focus on your medical services while reducing the time for administrative activities.
Typical medical archiving systems in place today face major challenges due to the lack of scalability and interoperability or inadequate security rules and policies. Protection of sensitive information such as healthcare data is a major issue. Our solution is set to address these challenges with a centralized archiving system that is efficient, scalable, and able to enforce security and retention policies, a system that can be quickly deployed and managed without losing sight of your budget.
Recent reports from reputable institutions such as the National Institute of Health from USA indicate that the amount of healthcare data being generated quadruples every 2 years.
Combined with the distribution of data in disparate silos that neither share nor integrate results an IT ecosystem that is increasingly anarchic and harder to manage:
- Departmental systems with islands of storage and access points;
- No enterprise-wide consolidation of information;
- Integrating services require complex and multiple data interfaces;
- Legacy system lock-in;
- Complex data management and low utilization that leads to increased wastage and higher cost of ownership.
SEAL for healthcare is a state of the art electronic archiving system that:
- Provides you a strong set of tools (included data capture software) to build your electronic archive and minimize paper handling;
- Helps lower cost by centralized administration of electronic healthcare data. All redundant departmental archives get removed and as such the IT infrastructure footprint is considerably reduced;
- Assures significant improvements for operational efficiency. Disparate IT systems are no longer producing high overhead costs for maintaining and assuring a permanent trained team of specialists. CIOs get a predictable operational cost starting from day one;
- Supports business processes by fostering informed decisions making. CMIS standard implementation allows data archived with SEAL to be quickly integrated and used from HIE/HIS/BPM/ERP/CRM/Portal/other systems;
- Assures increased productivity eliminating the need for recreating contend and enabling the employees and decision factors to reuse already generated content or to quickly find relevant content saving precious time and resources;
- Excellent capabilities for viewing archived content from anywhere, anytime due to a build-in web based document viewer;
- Can be delivered both as a perpetual license for on Premises deployment as well as an On Demand, cloud based delivery model. You choose what’s best for you: as an on premises solution using your IT infrastructure or as a cloud based service with no initial cost for infrastructure, software or implementation services;
- Enables you to enforce data retention policies for medical data and related administrative content;
- Helps you get rid of complicated management of data destruction policies with easy configurable and personalized build-in retention system;
- Protect all archived content with data encryption and role based security policies and rules that doesen’t impact clinician access to data. SEAL is agile anough to quikly adapt to the newest requirements and security threats.