WHAT IS SALESFORCE ARCHIVING?
With SEAL Content Library Connector for Salesforce customers will not only stay in the standard Salesforce quota with direct impact on cost, but also increase business productivity and compliance with advanced ingestion, OCR, classification, metadata and records management, workflow features doubled by the best user experience.
High Cost Content storage quotas – Additional costs if exceeded
- High consumption of IT budget
- Impact on company profitability
- €1,000+ per GB per annum
Business Productivity - Low business insight due to poor access to information
- "Non-Salesforce" information workers not being able to access Salesforce content
- No unified view across information spread over multiple silos
Failure to deal with compliance issues
Lack of control over data residency
- Fines (€€€) / Reputational risks
- Lack of tools to automate compliance / Extra €€€ / work to do it manually
With SEAL Content Library Connector for Salesforce users are able to access SEAL’s extensive set of advanced metadata and records management features. The solution will be delivered as an AppExchange package and the integration is developed using Salesforce technologies (Visualforce, Apex), together with SEAL CMIS REST API.
- Store and list documents directly in a Salesforce record context (page). SEAL Content Library Connector for Salesforce is developed by using Salesforce native APEX technology. It includes a Salesforce canvas application, embeddable in any record type that supports layouts (for example; Accounts, Cases and Opportunities).
- Users are able to link an existing SEAL document to a Salesforce record, directly from the Salesforce interface.
- Enable Salesforce users to easily access and display from Salesforce user interface documents that are now stored in SEAL repository;
- Archive Salesforce business documents and associated metadata (business objects attributes for each archived/linked document);
- Enable non-Salesforce users to access, view and share documents directly from SEAL user interface for improved user experience.
Reduce costs with Salesforce storage
- No extra costs for storage – just stay in the salesforce quotas;
Simple User Experience
- Salesforce users will provide a SEAL account credentials to authenticate against SEAL repository (token authentication);
- Simple SEAL Re “tab” within Salesforce to view metadata, download and generate links for collaboration;
Comply with legal requirements / Improved Data Governance
- With SEAL Content Library Connector for Salesforce users are able to use advanced records management features;
- Salesforce content managed and utilized as part of the unified information governance strategy with SEAL on top of HCP;
- User data identification for GDPR compliance;
Increase business productivity
- While empowering non-Salesforce users to reuse existing data (Salesforce content).
With SEAL Content Library Connector for Salesforce customers will not only stay in the standard Salesforce quota with direct impact on cost, but also increase business productivity and compliance .
1. No extra cost for extra capacity used;
2. Managing several other data sources;
3. Ready to Use Out of the Box
- Due to uniquely flexible data management features, it can ingest, archive, and use any document, with any classification, from day 1 after the out-of-the-box installation;
4. Ready to Integrate
- Own REST API;
- Embrace open standards such as Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) and therefore content managed is accessible in non-proprietary format from any system or mobile device;
5. Cloud & Mobile Ready
- Designed for Cloud and SaaS providers with multi-tenancy capabilities;
- Based on own mobile application for iOS and CMIS implementation the users have the ability to easily view content using a variety of devices such as laptops, tablets, and mobile phones;
6. Powerful and flexible security rules
- Built-in user management or integration with LDAP authentication;
- Security enforcement by multiple algorithms: access control lists, policies, security / classification levels;
- Dynamic Security - powerful and flexible security rules based on metadata;
- Content encryption using AES.