Star Storage partners with Hewlett Packard Enterprise to deliver the next-level local private cloud infrastructure
Star Storage, a global technology provider delivering top hybrid and multi-cloud solutions, broadens its cloud services portfolio by adding StarVault Dedicated Infrastructure as a Service (DIaaS), powered by HPE GreenLake, in partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Romania.
Despite the advantages of public cloud, a high percentage of customer applications and data must live in local data centers due to issues such as performance, data latency, application dependency and regulatory compliance. Responding to these challenges, StarVault DIaaS delivers a top as-a-service experience, combining the agility and economics of public cloud with the security and performance of a local IT infrastructure.
“We continue to invest in the development of a multi-choice cloud platform that brings together cloud offerings based on our local Tier-III data center and public cloud offerings. Our goal is to provide to our customers total freedom in choosing the right cloud offering for every workload or business need with the same top SLA and technical support in the local language. By investing in the partnership with HPE Romania, we bring to our customers the power of the latest generation of HPE technology through the HPE GreenLake-based service. This enables us to build enterprise-grade dedicated infrastructures and offer it, on-demand, to enterprise and corporate customers that until now were stuck in their endeavors to migrate to cloud due to regulatory compliance and location-related sensitivity of business data.”, said Sebastian Handoca, Delivery Director for Cloud and Infrastructure Solutions at Star Storage.
The new StarVault cloud services, powered by HPE GreenLake, which span container management, machine learning operations, VMs, storage, compute, data protection, and networking, are combined with an extensive portfolio of cloud and data center services from Star Storage, helping customers to transform and modernize their applications and data by delivering the best cloud performance and security at the lowest total cost of usage.
“Our collaboration with Star Storage further enhances and expands our global partner ecosystem for HPE GreenLake. Our technology and the economics of our as-a-service solutions allow service providers to further differentiate their own offerings and StarVault Dedicated Infrastructure as a Service, powered by HPE GreenLake, is a compelling example of how cloud services can be deployed quickly, flexibly and securely,” said Dragos Dan, PointNext Services and Consumption Growth Country Manager, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Romania.
The StarVault Dedicated Infrastructure as a Service (DIaaS) offering from Star Storage powered by HPE GreenLake provides:
- Dedicated infrastructure – The client operates its own infrastructure and can opt-in for a tech refresh as often as three years.
- NO CAPEX – Full OPEX model offering for increased transparency and predictability.
- Regulatory compliance with data stored in Romania. The client-dedicated infrastructure is collocated in Tier III Data Centers in Romania.
- 100% Data Availability Guarantee. The client data is stored on best-in-class storage solutions, with financially guaranteed data availability.
- Consistent high-performance and predictable low-cost. Through local data centers, companies have access to low-cost, low-latency, and high-performance local private cloud infrastructure.
- 24x7x365 technical support based on a local team. Enterprises gain extensive operational advantages by directly interacting with the team managing their private cloud infrastructure.
- Contractual Guaranteed SLA (Service Level Agreement). Leveraging a clear SLA secured with transparent financial penalties in case of any breaches, customers gain an increased peace of mind and can safely focus on core business activities.
- Top security. Leverage StarVault CyberSecurity services to proactively protect the data and ensure that any attacks are adequately mitigated and don’t impact the business.